Heavy Duty, highly flexible and industrial strength. 3 phase extension lead manufactured from rubber insulated cable with UV stabilised neoprene sheathing. Resistant to mechanical stresses, oils, chemical corrosion and weathering.
For use in dry, damp or wet environments.
Available in 20A, 32A, 50A, 63A
Various lengths available
- Available with 56 Style or CEE Form (European) IP66 plug and socket
- Conductor – Class 5 tinned copper to AS/NZS 1125
- Insulation REP90 Inner: Ethylene Propylene Rubber (EPR) Outer: Polychloroprene (PCP)
- Core Colour: black, blue, red, white, green/yellow (Australian Standard)
- Temperature Range: -25° C – +90°C